I've already said it in this post, and I'll say it again.
You sit here and squabble over owning an uzi, your right to the second amendment. It is ludicrous really when you have already lost one of the most important of your basic rights. You say the second amendment is to fight back against unjust government, yet you say nothing and continue supporting the same criminals who installed the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, better known as the Patriot Act. The fact that is called the Patriot Act is a slap in the face to all of us if you ask me. But who cares right? As long as I can own a gun to stop all the gangbanging thugs that run rampantly through these parts, and blow a million holes in a squirrel who cares if someone is listening to my phone conversations, and accessing every part of my life.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1EiY7AarMoI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1EiY7AarMoI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>




Bookmarks